Find out how doing something just for you every day can quickly change your perspective on your project, lead to common denominators between colleagues and help you reclaim the passion in yourself, your team and your workplace.
Here are a few tips on how to liven up your work to get you started with the process right away!
- Take an advanced PPT design class to add extra spark to your presentations.
- Learn how to optimize charts and graphs and build out your image library.
- Schedule face to face meetings rather than phone calls.
- Go get lunch with colleagues; this never fails to improve the fun throughout the working session.
A good way to reinvigorate your working relationships is to find the common denominators between colleagues:
- Maybe you and your colleague are both passionate abut video production. Just think of the creativity video can bring to your presentations!
- Do you and your boss share an intrigue for workplace culture and community? Get together and plan a Scottish bag pipe party or a Mexican fiesta.
- Perhaps you and a colleague both participate in toast masters. Work together to prep the team for meetings, making the planning session fun with popcorn and hot cider!
- Do you and a colleague share a passion for a specific technology or market, such as mobile or retail? Your expertise combined might lead to a targeted research project for your team.
Make a point to get to know your colleagues, the smallest commonalities can lead to big things!