A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. – Richard Branson
Operating a small business isn't for the faint of heart!
Today’s business environment requires the small business owner and their team to possess a breadth of knowledge and experience that allow you to deliver Operational Excellence to your customers—foundational capabilities that help you to:
- Assist your customers in solving their complex problems
- Guide business teams in navigating dynamically changing situations
- Get things done in a raise-the-bar, always-on environment
- Collaborate with high-performing teams—in person and virtually
- Deliver results that holistically connect the dots across the organization
If you’re looking to gain a business edge with your customers, join Nichole Khan, Communications Strategist, and Dee McCrorey, author and Operational Excellence instructor, for our no-cost, high value webinar Saturday, March 29 @ 10am (Pacific) – Operational Excellence for the Small Business: Raising the Bar in a Reinvented World.
Be sure to register for our event—we’ll select 3 lucky registrants to receive a full 10-month OE program membership at no charge (introductory value: $490).